Sage Pastel Partner for NPOs
Smart, intuitive accounting software tailor made for non-profit organisations.
Accounting and financial management in Non Profit Organisations is different in many ways to traditional business organisations, and we understand this. We also know that many NPOs struggle to tweak and adapt traditional accounting packages for their specific needs. The greatest challenge facing the accounting team of an NPO is reporting the same information in many ways, to different stakeholders. We’d like to lend you a helping hand and alleviate these and many other challenges you face. Our Partner NPO software will help keep your financials in check so you can focus on doing the virtuous work you do.
Is this the right product for you?
We’ve developed our software with your specific business environment in mind. We’ve only included the features you need, without limiting you when your business starts to grow. Our Partner for NPOs software comes with a single user and unlimited company licence with the ability to purchase up to 20 additional user licences. You’ll be able to store 5 years of transactional data while being able to process the current, as well as previous, financial year. You can create a maximum of 30 cash books and the inclusion of a General Ledger goes without saying.
- Non-profit terminology that NPOs are familiar with, such as surplus, deficit and
- Create your company in a matter of minutes with our NPO-specific default settings
- Easily create and manage invoices, quotes and purchase orders
- Effectively create and manage customers and suppliers
- Track your inventory in as much detail as you’d like
- View business-critical information at a glance
- Quickly perform common tasks with our intuitive interface
- Track specific projects and activities by actual movement versus budget
- Design standard report templates in Excel and update them straight from your software
- Add extra modules as and when your business needs them
Sage Pastel Partner for NPOs will be sold on an Annual License Fee basis at a discounted price to support the sector. The license will include:
- Unlimited access to Sage Pastel Support, where specialised staff will assist in meeting the needs of the NPO sector.
- Software upgrades.
- Unlimited access to the NPO Customer Zone, which includes a range of resources related to NPO accounting and financial management, frequently asked questions, reporting templates and more.